Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Heart Songs

If you know me...or knew me, growing up, you know that music plays(ed) a big part in my life! I started singing with my Dad when I was about 3 years old:-) My Dad, an extremely talented musician and songwriter, really instilled in us a love for all kinds of music. I find that a good song, a good voice, a good lyric really inspires me! So of course I like to share the inspiration...whether "oldies" or recent tunes, these are the songs that will forever be in my heart.

My heart song this month is for my big birthday boy Brooks! I love the Dixie Chicks, and unfortunately, living in the conservative southern USA, they are "banned" from the radio here, because of their political views. I miss hearing them. Since I'm totally living in the musical stone age, with a lack of ipod, pandora on my phone, etc...I really do miss them on the good old fashioned radio!

Godspeed, Little Man...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments:

Post a Comment