Thursday, December 2, 2010

Food Day

Making a little teacher gift for all our teachers at Sunday school and Awanas!

It all started with a knock at the door. A fundraiser. But who can say no to a cute little blonde haired blue eyed girl asking for donations for their "school computers and stuff". So I spent $14 dollars on sugar cookie dough. On the plus side to buying the most expensive cookies ever, it's amazing fun, and why didn't I think of this before? I'll dye my own dough in the future. It was like playdoh that you got a snack out of! The kids had a blast and spent almost an hour making things. And we still have lots of dough left!
Butterfly = Kenna, Rainbow = Mom & Brooks

Caterpillar = Mom. Letter K = Kenna. Letters B & J = Mom, with Brooks and Jack's help. Letter T = only Brooks!

See Bob and Larry on there? We made lots of "great" colourful blobby things!

Oh, and my chocolate pretzels turned out really nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment