Friday, August 27, 2010

Family

We had lots of time for visiting family, which was wonderful! Lets see if I can keep all the relations sorted out, it gets tricky!!
Brooks, playing with my cousin, Holden
Brooks with Holden, his first cousin once removed, and Jayce, his 2nd cousin once removed
Mattea is my niece. Our first time to meet her in person. She is absolutely adorable!
Jackson is my cousins little boy, making him my first cousin once removed (or my kids 2nd cousin)
It was my Grandpa's birthday!
My sister, Lauryn, with my kids
Lauryn, with her daughter Mattea, and nephew, Grey
Cousins! Kenna and Mattea
Grey came down with a fever and was miserable all day, poor guy. The next morning I took him to an Urgent Care center, and he had a double ear infection. Poor little guy! He spent most of this day sleeping and/or fussy (understandably so!). He was definitely not himself, but after a few rounds of antibiotics, he was back to normal
Tatum - my first cousin, Kenna - my daughter, Ashlyn - my second cousin
My sister and niece - Lauryn and Mattea. It was so nice to see them again!!

1 comment: