Monday, September 10, 2012


Well, I made more chair cover/"pockets" - out of my old bedskirt! We got new bedding for our room (a very slow makeover in process in there), and anyway, I didn't need the old bedskirt, but its a very heavy duty twill type fabric. huh! I wanted more like the one I made before out of some scrap fabric, and this fabric seemed ideal for it! So I made one for every chair, and we love them! It keeps the table cleared off from school books and papers when we need to take a small break (snacks, lunch etc).

Loving the organizational help these things provide, and they actually look pretty cute too!
My old bedskirt!

All done. I guess I need to iron them :-)

Ok, they definitely need to be ironed. At least they're washed and clean:-)
I didn't measure any of these, I just held them up to the chairs and started sewing, haha. Anyway, a great addition to my kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment