Saturday, July 16, 2011

Demo Day!

Today we had a unique opportunity (since we are in no way military), to go see a Seal team demonstration. So neat! I took lots of video, but I'm not sure if it's prudent to post things like that online, so erring on the side of caution, you'll have to believe me that it was cool! We saw bombs/explosives go off, shooting, a sniper, helicopter extractions, and lots more, it was neat for the kids to experience!

Since we needed to get on base, and didn't have enough room in our friends truck (with military tags) to all sit inside, I got to do something I've never done before...ride in the back of a truck. Like a total hillbilly! (It's not illegal here). And Brian was working, or he might have had the honour (or joined me, we still would have been short seats!) Anyhoo. It was really fun.
Driving away from the back of the truck!

No comments:

Post a Comment