Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sesame Grahams - Recipe

A quick recipe the kids could all help make for snack! I did a "lazy version"...I only had about 1.5 graham cracker sleeves (a full box has 3), and only about 1/4 C sesame seeds, I didn't measure, I just dumped them in. I only measured the butter and sugar, and I halved the recipe to accommodate the amount of crackers I had! So it should probably have more almonds and seeds, but I was using up my stash!

Sesame Graham Crackers
2 C brown sugar
1 1/2 C butter
1 C slivered almonds
3/4 C sesame seeds
1 pkg graham crackers

Line cookie sheets (approx. 3) with tin foil. Heat brown sugar and butter until sugar is melted in microwave (approx. 2 min). Add almonds and sesame seeds. Pour over graham crackers and spread if necessary. Bake 10-12 min at 350 until sugar mixture is bubbling. Let cool.
Ready for the oven!

All bubbly! Now to wait for them to cool!...
Delicious! They are a tasty, fancy graham cracker:-)

1 comment:

  1. ...and if it wasn' for the margarine and sugar, they would be very healthy! They are delicious and disappear might fast!

    ReplyDelete