Sunday, January 9, 2011

My Blogs

Check out some of my other blogs!
 
Did you know I sell cookies, cupcakes and other items that I bake and decorate? Click HERE to browse through some tasty treats and place an order.

Did you know I am the oldest of 11 children? My family's blog is HERE, if you know us and want to keep up with periodic news. My mom and some of my siblings are also blog contributors.

Did you know I am a former Stampin' Up! demonstrator? Although my time doesn't allow me to do SU! anymore, I still have my craft blog for inspiration HERE. I post lots of crafty ideas and projects, as they happen.

Did you know I actually like to cook and bake? When I am not completely exhausted (translation = spaghetti:-), I like to make some of the things HERE on my recipe blog. My mom and other family members are also contributors.

Did you know I started this blog in 2007, but had lots of photos and videos to share from before that time? Also contains more current videos in "long form". My Archives Blog is HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment