Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Grandma and I

My Grandma and I, in 2003. She's always been such a wonderful Grandma to all of us, and as she's slipping from this world, I am treasuring the good memories. She has always been our "young" Grandma, being only 40 years older than I am...she always did crafts with us, took us for weekends at her place, went on vacation with us, etc. Her elaborate advent calendars will never be forgotten, that is for sure! She knew how to 'do up' any occasion and make it great (and tasty!). I love you Grandma!

2 comments:

  1. so sorry about your grandmother! this is a really sweet post ... praying for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she was 42 when you were born. 1937. but is still a young grandma compared to GrmK who was born in 1914.

    ReplyDelete