Friday, March 8, 2013

Another Album

I have finished my mini-album, displaying the pics from our winter photo shoot - I love it, as usual!
The front cover
A sad thing happened in January - I officially let my Stampin Up demonstrator-ship expire :-( I was very sad to see it go, but I could not justify the cost when I didn't have the time for it as I once did. When holding classes, it paid for itself, plus my own supplies, so it was great. Not a money maker per se, but covered my costs and got me my own things for free. When not running classes, I just couldn't afford to meet the minimums out of my own pocket. I was sad to see it go, truly. I loved it. I loved finding ideas, holding classes, creating great and beautiful things...I don't know why I don't have time for it anymore. I think, honestly, it is the addition of homeschooling two kids in K & gr. 1 - Just adding that took away time from something else, and that was the thing that had to give.
Opening the album...
Don't get me wrong, I still craft, and LOVE it, but I just don't have time to come up with brilliant ideas for classes anymore. I wish I did. For now, I'll have to stick to personal projects - and I'm ok with that. SU will always be there if I choose to pick it up at a later time, which I would love to do.
The "middle" of the book
I am still keeping up my craft blog, I revised it a little, since I am no longer a demonstrator, but would still love to post my crafts and ideas as they happen!
The back:-)
For a more detailed look at this great little album, and for video footage of all my mini albums and how they "work", check out the video I am posting on my Craft Blog. I am happy to share details and how to's to anyone interested in trying their hand at this. It is really the MOST FUN ever. I sooo love it!
All lined up on my livingroom bookshelf. It makes my heart so happy to flip through them and see the people I love, all surrounded by prettiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment