Monday, January 21, 2013

The Flipping Car - Video

On our way home from church yesterday (at Kempsville & Centerville) we came upon an accident that had just happened. Given it's location I don't even know how on earth - somebody must have been going way too fast. Anyway, a vehicle was completely flipped over. I snapped a pic on my phone for Grey, who is soooo in love with cars & trucks, that this was a pretty big deal to him. He had to show Daddy, since Daddy has been assigned a nights and weekends job right now (so bummy!)

He keeps calling it the flipping car. LOL! When looking at the picture, he calls it a "tiny flipping car" since the pic is tiny compared to the real-life view. So funny! I had my camera in my purse too, so I got some of his reactions.
All day today, he's been talking about the flipping car. Cracks me up:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment