Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Singing discovery

I found the pictures on my camera from the kids - somehow I missed the video. Sometimes teaching them to use the camera is quite regrettable:-) - but does give quite a few giggle moments, that I know they will laugh about when they're older. Brooks is usually shy about singing, when he's put on the spot. But when you get him in the right mood, he's all over it.

All I can say is - I am really glad he put his shirt back on:-) That boy is destined for either greatness (if he can keep those abs up, he can be a model;-) or disaster (white tank and trailer park anyone?), I'm convinced of it. It's just generally hard to pull off a shirtless look, unless you are a millionaire. Even then, it's hard, but somehow excusable. Keep your shirt on, boy;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment