Monday, February 21, 2011

Heart Songs

I love this song, because it tells the story of life. When I was 15 years old I remember having a discussion with my family, and expressing that it was completely inconceivable to me, to imagine my life in another 15 years. It's the fun of being young. You can't even imagine how your life will end up! As you age the fun and mystery of this whole thing called life is sort of snatched away...I have a pretty good idea of what my life will look like in 15 years. So life happens...the dreams we held for our futures are met with the realities of daily living, and a balance is struck. But in the end, if we are following the Lord, we end up right in the perfect place we should be. Even if it had never been imagined before.

CLICK TO SEE YOU TUBE VIDEO of Life Happened, by Tammy Cochran

No comments:

Post a Comment