Friday, April 9, 2010

Footprints

Yesterday was a crazy day...I had a follow up appointment scheduled at the midwifery center for 11:30...but on Sunday a friend from church passed away, and the funeral was at noon. They had no more appointments for this week, and next week I have Jack again (no room in car for all those kids). So I was ready to go to the funeral straight from my appointment. Never have I been dressed so nicely in a hospital! Anyway, in all the confusion (babysitting for kids, Brian was an usher at the funeral & we needed to bring some food items for the reception) I forgot my camera.

Thank goodness I have an awesome new phone, the LG EnV Touch. I love it! So this is my first post, posting straight from my phone with the picture I took on the phone. I haven't yet used the picture taking (until yesterday), and I didn't have time to figure out the zoom features etc. When I go back for my 6 week check up I will make sure to get a real picture of all three of their feet...they are all sort of side by side, so it's wide angle thing.

Here are the monster feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment