Sunday, November 9, 2008

Spinach & Artichoke Dip - Recipe

This past weekend I hosted my first Stampin' Up! workshops. Everyone had a lot of fun! You can check out what we did here. One of the snacks I served was a shot in the dark...I had never made it before! A very daring move when having guests, but it sounded like it couldn't go wrong. The results were rave reviews. I think it rivals the spinach dips at any restaurant that I've tried!

Spinach & Artichoke Dip
From: Kraft
Prep: 10 min; Total: 30 min; Serves: 22, 2 T each

1 can (14oz) artichoke hearts, drained, finely chopped
1 pkg (10oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained
3/4 C grated parmesan cheese
3/4 C light mayonnaise
1/2 C shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 t garlic powder

Preheat oven to 350. Mix all ingredients until well blended.

Spoon into 9 inch pie plate or quiche dish.

Bake 20 minutes or until heated through. Serve with Triscuit crackers, fresh veggies, or tortilla chips.

MAKE AHEAD: Most hot dips can be assembled in advance. Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hrs. Bake uncovered as directed just before guests arrive, increasing the baking time by 5 - 10 min. to ensure that the dip is heated through.

1 comment:

  1. Ooo, this is the same recipe I use, and I LOVE it! One of my favorite foods ever!

    ReplyDelete