Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Free After Rebate

This month at Walgreens you can get an Almay One Coat Mascara (6.99) and L'Oreal Age Perfect Pro-Calcium (19.99) free after rebate. I need to read the box on the Age Perfect thing, I think I will be giving it to my mom, I think it's for mature skin:-)

Last month I was able to get the other things pictured...I was able to get the Scrubbing Bubbles starter kit (sprayer and 2 refills) for .99 cents! It's normally $25, but was on sale for 20.99, I had a $10 off coupon and there was a $10 rebate. Yay. We've been using it ever since, and it really does do a nice job keeping the shower clean. I'm happy with my free stuff!...most of it I haven't opened yet 'cause I'm trying to finish up all the other things I have first. It's my little stash I guess.

2 comments:

  1. I'm just glad you used the word "mature" skin and not "old skin"! LOL But then again what else can I say but I am old...can't call 50 much else. Someday you'll be there girl, and you'll hardly believe that you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it! Brian actually suggested maybe I should use it, haha! Now I'm DEFINITELY giving it to you. Marketing is very kind...you don't age, you get more mature.

    ReplyDelete