Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Seint Makeup

My sister in law, Chantelle, started selling Seint makeup - formerly Maskcara by Cara Brook. I found her years ago on Pinterest and have been following her makeup highlighting and contouring tips since then - I think 2011?! I was excited to try her makeup, and enjoyed it - it applies very nicely! A full coverage makeup without leaving the skin feeling heavy or sticky. I adore the colour "Nude" as lipstick, perfect shade for me! (it's also on my cheeks)

 Here is the process - from bare faced, applying "frenchie lip & cheek" as colour corrector, "june" foundation, "olive" contour, and I used other eye products (Savvy Minerals pressed powder eye shadows, and Younique eyeliner pencil, and Ilia mascara). From beginning to end, it took 10mins. I used Seint's contouring/foundation brush, along with mine regular ones for the other stuff. I used Young Living ART moisturizer approx 10 mins prior, and considered that my primer. Super pleased with the results, the ease and quickness with which it all pulled together, and the longevity - it's 8:45pm and it's still all on there, except the lips!

No comments:

Post a Comment