Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Random Post

When I was searching for an Easy Bake Oven for Kenna, for Christmas, on Craigslist, I found a pretty good deal. Not only all the stuff for Easy Bake, but also all the stuff for Gourmet Girl Cupcake Decorator included for a cost of $20 total. I figured, why not?!

Sunday we tried to use it for the first time, and it was hilarious. I really had my doubts that it would work, and they were confirmed. At least the easy bake actually works, giving us teeny tiny little snacks - but it works;-)
Cupcake flinging fail

Grey took a bath on Sunday morning, and spent the entire day at church, or napping. I bathed him again on Monday night. When I drained the tub, this dirt was left. HOW do kids (boys) get so dirty in 1 day?! I'll never know.
Here is a video from last week - Kenna reading a story. She has a handle on her silent e's (with a's and i's specifically) and is doing well working her way through the curriculum!

1 comment:

  1. oh well, cupcake fails just mean more eating by the cupcake maker ;)
    Cool idea though...

    ReplyDelete