Sunday, July 25, 2010

Kenna's Quiz

This is a little quiz thing that is going around facebook, I thought I would ask Kenna and Brooks to see what they would say. Brooks had a few good answers, but too many I don't knows, so we'll wait until he's a little older.

Please, by no means take these answers as accurate. Believe you me, I have plenty of places I'd rather go than Sonic, and I'm a tad younger than 52. According to this survey you might be lead to believe I boss around little slaves who keep my house clean...huh. I wish!


These are exact quotes

1. What is something mom always says to you?
You need to do a job, and you need to clean up the toys, and do chores, and clean up the table

2. What makes mom happy?
Cleaning up

3. What makes mom sad?
Not cleaning up

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Be silly!

5. What was your mom like as a child?
You used to play and make funny things, and you used to try and go outside and play

6. How old is your mom?
52

7. How tall is your mom?
(Arms stretched out wide)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Clean up and do chores

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Go to sleep

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Costumes!

11. What is your mom really good at?
Good at playing games

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Picking leaves (= raking)

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Your job is for watching Jack and cleaning up

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Baby food, bis-getti, bread

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Cleaning up!

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be
Dora's mama

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Go and get smoothies

18. How are you and your mom the same?
We have long hair

19. How are you and your mom different?
Our eyes are different, and our noses, little nose and big.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because I’m so special and I clean up

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
He gets us the best games

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Sonic!

No comments:

Post a Comment