Saturday, July 10, 2010

10 years!

This summer marks a silly sort of anniversary. A 10 year anniversary no less...it was sometime in the summer of 2000 that I purchased 2 toe rings. One of them has literally never left my toe in 10 years!! The second one lasted 7 years. I wore it right beside this one, and when I was pregnant with Brooks, sometime in the winter, when wearing socks and shoes it was pinching me weird (from having swollen feet I'm sure). So I took it off...after I had the baby and lost weight, I couldn't find it. I thought I put it in my jewelry holder on my dresser, but it was gone.

So this toe ring is awesome! Here's to buying quality jewelry! The only thing that has come close to being worn as often is a necklace I got from my brother Brent on my 21st birthday. It's my standard necklace, but it does get removed for other necklaces sometimes. My wedding rings get removed on a daily basis when cooking or cleaning, so they can't count either...

Without further ado. Here it is. I wonder how many more years will go by before I replace it. It's so much a part of my foot now, I think I'd really miss it! It's sort of gross to post a pic of your foot. But I can't remove the toe ring at this point, or I'd break the streak! So just look at the ring, not my ugly foot:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment