Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Alberta Bound

I am leaving tonight to go to Alberta to visit my family for about a month. For those of you who might go through withdrawal not seeing our adorable faces on here, fear not. I have my laptop, so I will keep posting as often as possible. My family has dial-up, so I might have to spare a little on the quantity of pictures, but we'll see, they might upload just fine.

So stay tuned for pictures of Brent's wedding (July 5th), and fun with friends and family. Pray that Kenna and Brooks stay happy and seated for their roles as flowergirl and ringbearer in the wedding. They are being pulled in a wagon:-) And pray for Brian who is coming home in a week to tackle refinishing our floors, work, and summer camp with the youth group, all while I am gone. He will be super busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment