Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Well I don't have tons of pics from yesterday, because we were taking video. I will have to get some clips on here soon, I did take these at 'lunch'...we got up and opened gifts, then had a big brunch with Lauren & Crystal...and I wasn't hungry 'til the evening, but the kids needed an afternoon snack. Kenna got some big girl pony tail holders and so we put her hair back quickly. The front part is still not quite long enough to reach to the back, but it really made her look a lot older even still. Fun side note - we were done opening all our gifts and about to start breakfast when there was a knock at the door. The postman!! With a package from Alberta...it arrived literally in the knick of time. I was astonished "you deliver on Christmas?!" I said. He said yes, this is the second year they have done this. Wow. So we got to open more presents!

Big girl hair do. She is eating from her stocking stuffer...Christmas dishes! (well these are Brooks', hers are green)

Brooks stuffing his face with Cheerios!

No comments:

Post a Comment