Friday, September 20, 2013

Soccer Practice

It's Grey's first year to play! He is on a team with lots of his friends, including Sonny!

He sorta likes it, sorta doesn't

The 3's & 4's - it's such an adorable age to start playing!

Brooks. Of course, he's all over soccer season!

Kenna and Brooks are on the same team again, I held Kenna back with the 5 & 6 year olds, so I wouldn't have 3 kids on 3 teams - my dedication as a Mom is a little suspect, perhaps. And given how crazy our fall has ended up being with the move, I think it was the right decision. She is not an enthusiastic soccer player, so I felt she could gain some skills by still being on the "younger" team.

Ardyn, distracting Kenna from playing with her cuteness:-) The kids really miss having her everyday, and I think she misses us too!

No comments:

Post a Comment