Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Summer Weddings

Well, all the wedding pictures are in! Here are just a few of my faves, stolen off various facebooks or computers:-) Davis & Dani's pictures were taken by my sister in law, Kari (she's amazing), and Dale & Lauren's pictures were taken by a local photographer from their church.

Davis is my ten-years younger brother. Lauren is Brian's three years younger sister. Double weddings, again. This happened last year too:-)


*****Davis & Danielle, June 30, 2012*****

Even Solomon, in all his glory, was not arrayed like one of these... - Matthew 6:29 

There is not a more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company, than a good marriage - Martin Luther
 

I pray that your devotion to each other will only be surpassed by your devotion to God. I pray that you, Davis, would *not* take Danielle tree climbing when you guys are arguing…:-) - Logan Kennedy

I love you, for putting your hand into my heart and passing over all the foolish, weak things that you cannot help dimly seeing there, and for drawing out into the light all the beautiful belongings that no one else had looked quite so far to find - Roy Croft

I grew up with six brothers. That's how I learned to dance - waiting for the bathroom - Bob Hope
Here are my six brothers: Davis, Logan, Jared, Brent, Kaden and Lehman
Hold my heart, lest it breaks. Hold my hand, lest I fall. Hold me close, lest I fear - Justin Marks
Davis & Dani, with the Saskatchewan Legislature in the background

Is not a kiss the very autograph of love? - Henry Finck
Eternal love. Davis & Danielle


*****Dale & Lauren, August 4, 2012*****

Nobody has ever measured, even poets, how much a heart can hold - Zelda Fitzgerald
The ring bearer "pillow" and flower girl basket

Love is the flower you've got to let grow - John Lennon

My bounty is as boundless as the sea. My love as deep; the more I give to thee, the more I have, for both are infinite - William Shakespeare

If you would have a good wife, marry one who has been a good daughter - Thomas Fuller
Brooks, The Ring Master and Kennedy, The Princess
 God is love, and therein lies our confidence that love will never fail - Bonnie Johnson
*kiss*
True love stories never have endings - Richard Bach

Two are better than one because they have a good return for their labour. For if either of them falls, the one will lift up his companion - Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
Forever and always. Dale & Lauren

1 comment:

  1. Great Pictures! Dar I LOVE all the sayings!

    ReplyDelete