Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pinteresting

I saw this idea on pinterest awhile ago. An oatmeal container for headband storage. PERFECT idea. Yesterday I had an oatmeal container empty. YES. With the newly acquired pink spray paint, for Kenna's derby car, I sprayed it a few times (even the inside). Then I cut the rim off the plastic lid and pushed it down inside the can, creating a false bottom that isn't quite so deep. All other hair clips and such are inside. I might want to have a lid also on the top? I'll have to wait for another empty container:-)

I have so many simple quick and easy pinterest ideas that I can't wait to make, once the "stuff" becomes available!! An idea for this one...if you have a pretty fabric scrap laying around (I don't), you could hot glue to the oatmeal container.

No comments:

Post a Comment