Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Love Grows

It's the 9th anniversary of our engagement. Time has both stood still, and flown. One thing is for sure, I love that man more than I did 9 years ago. And 9 years ago, I would have sworn to you that that was an impossibility. You can't imagine the way love grows until you experience it.
The footbridge in Central Park, NYC, where Brian got down on one knee in the snow and asked me to be his wife
Although this is a "real quote"...maybe someones quoting us. We had pretty much this identical conversation.
I dreamed of a wedding of elaborate elegance, a church filled with family and friends. I asked him what kind of wedding he wished for, he said one that would make me his wife - Author Unknown
Engaged!!!
He's also said that his only regret in the whole situation of falling in love, is that he didn't marry me sooner. Je t'aime.
When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. - When Harry Met Sally
Engaged for 1 day! In Battery Park
I had this 8x8 made of special places to us. I have it printed, and will be framing it! Each place holds memories, like our first date, places we've lived, where our kids were born and stuff like that.
Check out my mom's site if you'd like something similar!

1 comment:

  1. I just *love* this post. So sweet. Happy anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete