Thursday, December 1, 2011

Kenna's Update

Kenna is a sweet little manipulator girl:-) Lets just say she is very "creative" in thinking up ways to get her own way. She has a very tender heart and sweet spirit. She adores babies and loves being Mommy's helper. She can remember everything, literally. We love our little princess! Here are a few questions I asked her on Thanksgiving day (2011).

What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to sing on American Idol, and be a mom. And next when I grow up, I want to be a dentist.


What is your favourite thing to do? My favourite thing to do is being with my family and being with Jesus. My other favorite thing is being with my friends, and I love taking pictures. And I think that's probably it. If I think of more I can do more, but...that's actually a lot, what I already said.

What is your favourite thing about Daddy? That he works so hard and he loves us, and sometimes he makes bacon for us.

What is your favourite thing about Mommy? She cooks us very yummy dinner, and helps me with my room, and tucks me into bed and I'm glad that she, um, paints the walls in my room, and I love her.

What do like about your name? I like Bolger, it's like my favourite name, it goes with Kennedy, and our whole family, and Grandma is a Bolger too, which is surprising to me.


What do you love about your brothers? I love brothers the most, cause they are really cute, well Grey Grey is. And Brooks has these cute eyes in the morning, like kinda Chinese-ish. I wish I had a girl, cause, like, I'm just alone in my room, and when I'm alone I don't have anyone. That's why I liked having Janessa. She was like our teenager sister. But boys are good too cause when they grow up they will kill all the bad guys and protect our family, so boys are good for that, thats what I love about them.

To read her previous updates, click here

1 comment:

  1. her answer to the last question cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete