Saturday, August 3, 2013

Kenna's Lookalike

Brian and I were watching a show, and an actress had a recurring role - Brian commented, "she looks like us, doesn't she?" (us = his family). I agreed - she totally does. I said "doesn't she look like Kenna? I can totally see Kenna looking like that when she grown". He agreed. She does look like Kenna. Well come to find out from the credits/online - her name is Sarah Bolger. It's got to be in those familial Irish genes! It's got to be!!! What do you think?

Obviously, you have to project what we can see in Kenna now, in to a grown up form but here are the similarities I see between Kenna and her famous counterpart - face shape, 'sad eyes' (downward tilt on outer edge of round eyes), small but even lips, similar nose bridge & nose.

What do you think? Are we crazy people? If someone told me this was one of Brian's sisters, I wouldn't doubt it for a second, if I didn't already know them - Sarah Bolger looks like a combo of Meghan and Ann.

And when I think about Kenna, all grown up, this is pretty much exactly how I've always pictured her. Funny to actually see it in person.

2 comments:

  1. I think that's Kenna!!! Weird

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is crazy, but really true! She looks like she could be a cousin of ours! cRaZy!!!

    ReplyDelete