Friday, August 26, 2011

Irene

We are prepared, we think! Sooo....we'll see! This is seeming like it will be the biggest hurricane to hit our area since Isabelle in 2003 (this one will be much stronger). We are anticipating being fine, however, with some inconveniences, like loss of power and phone lines/towers down. The hurricane is on track to hit the Outer Banks and Norfolk at its peak strength, however, we should be on the west side of the storm (the weaker side) the stronger east side being more out to sea. Small blessings.

I know that my family are the ones that check my blog most often, but depending on the power & internet situation, we may not be able to post updates. I will be sure to get some pictures of our adventure and post as soon as I can to let you know how we're doing.

Stay safe everyone. We'll do our best to keep you informed!

1 comment: