Sunday, March 14, 2010

It's a Birthday!

Getting the table ready for her friends. Princess Things:-)


Her cake. She loved it!


I can't believe she will be 4 tomorrow!!




And he'll be 3 in six weeks. Wow.


Kenna was given the princess dress and some more earrings/tiaras etc from her friend Canaan. Here are all the friends!


It was a little hard for Brooks to be excluded from the princess-wearing attire.


Canaan, posing to show off her earrings.


How beautiful:-) We sang happy birthday for the video camera, and I asked her how old she was. "14", she says. Thankfully not!


Her last day being 3


I french braided her hair last night and took it out this morning, for "curls". She loved it.

2 comments:

  1. super cute cake! I love it!! So much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, so cute! where does the time go eh?!

    I noticed the "chore" cards on your fridge. Did you make them? Or did you buy them...

    ReplyDelete