Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Embarrassed

Getting some things out of the closet for baby, and I came across the baby carrier I used when traveling (flying) with the babies...which I did twice or three times alone. So I showed Kenna how it worked with Jennifer - a German Cabbage Patch doll that was given to me when I was 5 - she toted Jennifer around for awhile, and when I suggested a picture, she poses with Brooks and says "this is so embarrassing". Why? No reason at all of course, I don't think she fully understands the meaning!

Kenna hates having her hair brushed or done. A few weeks ago, when I insisted on doing her hair, she asked me why, preferring to leave it as is. I told her she can't go to the store looking like a hooligan because it's embarrassing. Haha! Ever since then, all sorts of things have been "sooo embarrassing" to her. It sort of makes sense to the situation, but not entirely...so we're working on the definition.

Here's "Mom and Dad" with their baby, Jennifer. It takes real talent to distinguish the call of "mom" when it pertains to their imaginary games, and when they are really calling me.

No comments:

Post a Comment