Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Memory Lane

I've been having fun the past few days getting old pictures uploaded into my new Photo Archieve Blog. I didn't get the idea to put pics online for out of town people (all our families!) until Kenna was 1 year old. I have been loving looking through all the old pictures of Kenna's beginnings. What a cute little girl! I'm only about half way done, but I am making good progress. I think there are more than 400 pics to upload!

It's funny the things you are reminded of in pictures. When Brooks was born, we thought Kenna was so big. Now when I look at the pics, I realize she was just a little baby herself! I really do need to get caught up on some hard copy scrapbooks for the kids, but I sure do love my 'online scrapbooks' too!

No comments:

Post a Comment