Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Falling for Fall

Kenna sings a little song from a tv show, "I feel like I'm falling for fall!" all the time. We are getting in the spirit here...it's even been chilly a few days! I loaded these pics up backwards, so enjoy our cookie baking from end to beginning.

Cheesy grin, saying, what? who ate sprinkles?


Eating the sprinkles out of his hand


The finished product. I really don't know how edible they were after 3 little kids constantly touching them and licking their fingers...but they had fun!


Jack putting on his sprinkles



Works of art!


They were good helpers "and obeyers", as Brooksie says.


I'm pretty sure Brooks has a mouth full of dough here...

1 comment:

  1. This looks like it was a lot of fun! :)

    Thank you for your very sweet words on my blog, Darla. I know just what you mean... last year was a tough year for us as we said goodbye to my grandfather, John's uncle, my cousin Tyler (very unexpected and sudden) and my cousin Nick (expected death from cancer ... but still awful!). There is no time limit to pain - it just goes from a sharp ache to a dull throbbing. I must admit that losing our children was significantly more painful than any other loss we've experienced over the years -- but every loss is painful. People say "just give it time and you'll feel better," but like you said -- that's just not true. It always hurts. Thank you for caring, and thank you for your kind words ... it really means a lot to me. :) ~Lauren

    ReplyDelete