Thursday, August 7, 2008

Deal Spotter: Canadian Intro

I would like to post as often as possible about any great deals I come across. This may very well only apply to those living in my area, as most sales are regional, but I would love to post deals that others can use for stores in their areas if I am made aware of them. I check out other money saving blogs but none of them ever post deals for Canada, I have noticed a few blog readers comments about finding deals in Canada, so as I can, I would like to try and post a few things that would help out (since Canadians are near and dear to my heart:-). As far as I am aware there seem to be much better deals and coupons in the US chain stores, but we will see what we can find online...we might all be wishing we lived in Canada!

I came across this site: Frugal Shopper Canada and it seemed to have a few useful links, below are a few I thought were especially notable.

IN CANADA ONLY:
Sign your kids up and they get a free slice of pizza on their birthday at Pizza Pizza

Printable coupons for Superstores in Western Canada

Printable coupons for Masters Choice Brand, from A&P, Dominion or Ultra Food & Drug

M&M Meats 10% off coupon for new email subscribers

No comments:

Post a Comment