Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Memory Lane

Phones these days are very smart - they aren't kidding around when they say smart phone. Last night, I was glancing through my gallery pics - and I noticed all kinds of pictures in there that I didn't take on this phone. Or some of them...on any phone! How they are now stored in my current phone is somewhat of a mystery...BUT...it was a cute walk down memory lane...enjoy!
Baby Grey

Grey & Brooks

All three kids. Look how little!!

Wow.

Grey's "blue steel" stare

Grey, only a few days old!



Remember when this happened?

I thought he'd be ugly for sure, but it's barely a scar

Brooks and "Chee Chee" my childhood stuffed animal

Kenna

Kenna

My cute little Kenna

Brooks, at his 2nd birthday

Brooks

A bald eagle. I need to show this to Grey, who loves "bog geagles", currently:-)

Remember when this happened?

And this? We tore down a wall and closed in a door


Brooks

Meghan, Brian & Lauren

Love this one!

The first time some of my family came to VA


Brian's family. Also known as the time Mom didn't wear black.

Maryn, Lehman, Jillaine & Janessa - my youngest siblings. And wow. So young here...in 2009

Auntie Maryn & Kenna



Kenna and her friend Sarah S

Brooks

Me

My Dad

Davis, a brother of mine:-)

Lauryn, a sister of mine...& Mark. They're married, if you couldn't tell by the pic:-) (2008)
So weird, right? All of these pics were in the same album on my phone. I can't figure out any rhyme or reason to that. But so fun to browse through and see these things again!

2 comments:

  1. If you viewed the pics while you were on your phone, they get saved. Yeah, totally a pain because it takes up memory! Not sure if there's some way to turn that off, I just haven't had time to look :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must have on my old phone, and they got transferred to this phone? In a folder called Saved Photos, but they are NOT the pics I took from that phone...I didn't even have that phone when Grey was a baby...or when my dad was a teenager. Haha! I don't remember looking at these pics in YEARS - so they must have come from somewhere - but they are pretty random if you ask me! Strange!

    ReplyDelete