Saturday, October 22, 2011

DIY - Coffee pot clean

Maybe you all know this...but I sure didn't! Now we could all say Brian is not particularly known for being handy in the kitchen, but when I mentioned one time about the stains in the coffee pot, he told me how to get rid of them. WOW Brian, way to go! Since it was time to do it again, I thought I'd share his great knowledge.
Stained coffee pot, sometimes its hard to wash clean, and the "directions" say not to use scratching things/scouring pads. And vinegar leaves a bad taste behind sometimes.

Ice cubes and baking soda (which will not scratch). Just a handful of ice, and pour in some baking soda, maybe like about an 1/8  of a cup or so? Then hold the lid closed and gently shake/swoosh everything around there.

Then rinse, and you're done. It only takes a few minutes and it's done!

All clean, and pretty easy!
Thanks Babe, don't know what I'd do without you! (and he doesn't even like coffee!!)

1 comment:

  1. Well I learned something new today! Thanks Brian!

    ReplyDelete