Thursday, June 25, 2009

Beach Scene

Some of my family came to visit for a week, and two of my sisters are staying for 2 months! Here is some fun we had at the beach. It was a complete hit and we went to the beach every day, almost. We got really sunburned on the last all day out, and so we spent their final day at home bathing in green aloe gel:-)

We made a little aquarium of live clams and sand crabs...in a frisbee. Lol.

Watching the show

Watch your language, please!

Getting some frozen custard on the boardwalk


You can just see the back of Brian's head here with Lehman...he was teaching him to Boogie board, but a wave swelled up and blocked my shot. It's hard to see the LCD screen in the bright light of the sun, so I am never sure what pics I am really getting.

Puddle jumping

Swimming with Jillaine

It's King Neptune

Here he is...he's huge! Of course we call him Triton, 'cause he looks like the dad on the Little Mermaid...

Beachy grin

No comments:

Post a Comment