Sunday, February 8, 2009

Updates

Well, we've had some crazy times around here! Our desktop computer went kaput (harddrive), thankfully I had backed up all pictures except about a months worth which were still on the camera, (and posted to the blog!), so that was a huge blessing. The laptop is fine, but I usually have difficulties with blogger and my router when uploading pics. Long story. Anyway, we have an ancient iMac we pulled out of the closet, and it still works great. We should have our computer back with a new harddrive this week.

In other news, I am done with babysitting Jack until after his Mommy passes the bar and potentially finds work...so we'll see...that's more a long range thing as she is hoping to take the summer off etc, so the kids will miss him terribly (and his bikes - they play music and ours don't). They also love Traxie, Jack's Boston Terrier, so he will be missed as well.

Starting this Tuesday, I have a sitter for a week or two (what a switch!), I am actually getting my former bookkeeping job back, and will be working entirely from home in the evenings/naptime. It's been almost 2 years since I left though, so a lot has changed and I need to go back in and re-train for how they do things now. I will be doing payroll, taxes and receivables/payables...just the bookkeeping duties, they are keeping a secretary in the office to deal with customers and bill collection etc, so it seems it will be an ideal fit for me. I'm looking forward to the training and seeing how it will all work out.

Brian's scar is healing nicely, thanks to Mederma. I need to take a picture to post...it's looking a lot better than we ever thought it would. Other than all this, it's just busy as usual. Always too many places to be and too little time, but we're having a great 2009 so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment