Sunday, November 4, 2007

Copy Cat

I guess it's a little early for a Christmas Dress, but she was given this one last year, and she is just about to outgrow it, so I wanted to make sure she got to wear it at least once. It's so gorgeous! I wanted to get a nice pretty shot by the tree out front, and I would set her up nicely, and then crouch down to get on her level. She seemed to think this was what she was supposed to do too. Then I got her all set up again leaning on the tree, and she fell down, and that was the end of the happy times. Brian had already left for church, so I guess we will have to try another time when I have some reinforcements.





I snapped the picture just as she fell. It was fairly devastating, according to the amount of weeping and wailing.

No comments:

Post a Comment