Thursday, November 13, 2014

Instagram Dec 2013

 
Grey did this, and loves the way it looks, a lot. He will be sad when they mysteriously get repositioned. 

A little "midnight dinner" for my hard working man. Ain't nothing like reheating;-)

Spider-Man and Superman are playing very hard today

Tidying up the bookshelf:-)

Loving fall!! #countryinthecity
I guess it's technically winter now:-)


Pic - taken by Brooks

Souring my milk. And now we wait.


Ladies, are you ready for this? Tomorrow is the day we make coasters!

Sonny, making something for his daddy for Christmas...shhhhh!

Pizza party for Christmas!

It's Maisy Daisy!

Look, I have a beard!

The many faces of b.j.b.

Multiple personalities?

Lazy Monday breakfast. White chocolate raspberry coffee, with white chocolate drixxle, and biscotti. #homemade #delish

Jamberry experiment, just applied! Day 1 #jamberry #juliejams

Brian came home late, and I made him fresh salsa...then lost motivation to clean up after myself before bed. Good morning to me!

Kenna: how many more days before we can skate on the lake?
Me: Uhhh, never
It might feel cold, but it's not that cold!

Mini Christmas store - for Cubbies only. Fun is about to be had by all!:-)

My first loaf of bread in my new-to-me bread maker!

Jamberry nail wrap experiment, day 3. I'm pretty much sold on these things!

A weird pancake flip yields devilish results:-)

It's a little chilly today, but the ducks are out!
Which you can't see from this pic haha

May, saying cheese, eating cheese

My slave labour

Oh no, they're back! Perhaps I should issue a warning;-)

Mini quiches, coming right up!

Kids pic!

Kids waiting for their cue in the first of two performances. Christmas cantata time!

Pic from our Bible Study Christmas party on Sat

A little late getting them out this year...but getting it done!

A pencil in a cup of ice - what are you doing? "it's just my test, mom. I'm testing it out"

Christmas party conundrum. Decisions, decisions...

Bib necklace...target jewelry for Brian's work Christmas party

Go fish in the sun

Getting my party face on!

This is happening now:-)

Grey: Wow where did we get this huge can?
Me: it was daddy's
Grey: What!?! He drank from that girl can?
**pink is never for boys** ;-)

Mornings are about to get a whole lot more gooder 'round here

Ducks, this time, a better view;-)

A vintage Christmas village. Given to us by Brian's uncle & aunt (Bill & Jonne). They didn't have room for it when they moved. The kids adore it!

He does it better than me 

White hot chocolate with "whup" cream of course. In a favourite mug:-)

All our presents are wrapped and ready to go! We are blessed

Pancake Friday!

Ok, kinda gross. Grey sustained a little eye injury this week while playing with Sonny. It was just an accident/play getting carried away, but it actually was a real injury. I suspected over-drama at first, of course. This is above the colour part. The blood is fading, so I think it's healing well. He hasn't complained of discomfort for a few days. Praise the Lord!

@riekefamily all I did was make cookies...around 12:30. Haha. I would put my mess making abilities up against the best of them;-)

Snowman fun! #bigcookie

Merry Christmas!

And for my Canadiana...:-) Merry Christmas

Two blondies bathing...:-)

The peas cancel out the chocolate(s)

Every time I'm in East Beach a different house captures my fancy. Today, this is the house

You better watch out, Santa Claus is coming to town!

a quick pass through downtown on christmas eve:-) we love our busy downtown with all the cranes and ships

ice cream for dinner on Christmas eve!

Burning off Christmas sugar by making snow angels on the carpet:-)

If you can measure happiness by bags of trash, and I think you can, we've had a good day. So blessed! Merry Christmas to all, and to all, a good night.

I love it so much! Thanks babe!


Epically moody child. Nap time?

Wish me luck! Vintage toy fun, coming up!

Oh boy! This is only about half the people...people only!! Yikes. This may be more than I bargained for!

Progress...

I did my first Jamberry nail application on myself today! Looking good! Lets hope I like this look for 10+ days:-)

Cake decorating

No comments:

Post a Comment