Tuesday, June 15, 2010

P90X

Brian and I are starting the P90X exercise program. Brian is starting this week, I will start next week. Brian did the first DVD last week, just to practice and get a feel for it, and then he'll do it again officially, when he starts. At the time, we didn't have a yoga mat (we borrowed Lauren's, so we're good now), so Brian grabbed a couple carpet squares from the garage to use. Brooks goes down to the garage, drags up 2 squares for himself (they are pretty heavy, especially for him!). He set them up next to Daddy and exercised with him. It was so cute.

Doing crunches!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I've got it, too! I started in January and then promptly hurt my wrist, spent $120 fixing it at the best physical therapist, then gained 8lbs. lol ;)

    I'll join you guys in the torture!!! I've been wanting to get my butt out of bed earlier than I usually do...maybe doing it "with" you guys will help. Probably the next time you'll see me you'll think I'm Pamela Anderson. Without the boobs, of course. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm starting next monday...thinking of doing the 'lean' instead of the 'classic'. Will you join me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, good luck with P90X! Kevin and I tried it about a year ago and didn't last long! The workouts were just way too long, more than an hour by the time you changed clothes got everything out, and filled up waters, it took up our ENTIRE evening! So we quit out pretty early! Hopefully you'll do better than us! =)

    ReplyDelete