Sunday, June 17, 2007

Our 4th Anniversary

Brian was up in the Lynchburg area working this past week, and he called on Friday to see if we would join him and stay at a Bed & Breakfast in Charlottesville. We stayed at this place, which was wonderful. Kids weren't allowed in the main house of the B&B, so we got this "Summer Kitchen Cottage" all to ourselves. It was really cool, probably used to be slave quarters, but we got a little kitchen and living room on the the main floor and bed and bath upstairs, with a nice back deck. The place was built by Thomas Jeffersons' nephew around 1820 I think. Anyway in my haste to pack up I forget the camera, but thankfully I had my phone and it did a decent job, but it was hard to get indoor shots because it doesn't have the same zoom in/out capabilities. Maybe next year we will go back and celebrate our 5th anniversary with no kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment