Saturday, December 18, 2010

Party week!

Brian and I had his work Christmas party on Wednesday night. We went to a Japanese Steakhouse, and it was yummy! We dropped the kids off at church and then friends brought them back to their house until we were done. I told them to pack their back with things they wanted to bring. I didn't realize what Brooks had packed, until I unpacked him on Thursday. Three essential items.
I always wonder what kids are thinking with their eclectic choice of play things
Last night I attended a work Christmas party with a friend, whose husband is on deployment with the navy. I set the gingerbread house up earlier in the day, and left it for Brian to decorate with the kids. They did a great job! Kenna is very perfectionistic and wanted it to be exactly like the picture (it was a from a kit). They had lots of fun with Daddy!
When I got home I added some "snow" to the edges of the roof, and it looked done!
They can't wait to eat it!

No comments:

Post a Comment