Monday, December 13, 2010

Grey's Dedication

We're all getting sick around here! The weather has been bouncing back and forth from cold to warm. Colds all around! Grey started getting sick on Sat, and tugging at his ears, and I was just waiting for the fever to start. I thought we might have to cancel his dedication on Sunday, but he seemed fine on Sunday morning, so we went ahead with it!

Lleyton Gregory David, 8.5 months old. He's such a sweet little boy!


Praying
Sunday night he came down with a fever. Ear infection, I suspect. I'll take him in to the doctors tonight after Jack and Sonny leave. We had a pretty miserable night sleep last night. This morning, it started snowing! Winter is upon us! I'll take a pic of our 'downfall'. The kids are hoping it lasts at least a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment