Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Years!

From our family to yours, Happy New Year. We wish you all the richest of blessings in 2011. God was especially gracious to us in 2010, and we can't wait to see what next year holds!

Just in case you aren't sick of seeing our pics yet, here are some of my faves from the photoshoot we had in November for our Christmas picture. I'll spare you repeats of the ones I have already posted or that appear in the side columns etc. All pictures were taken by Ben & Joy Hallock (comment or contact me if you are interested in having them do a photo shoot for you - I'll hook you up. They are amazing!!). They are pretty much ALL my faves, sooo, these are just some highlights:-)
Makin' that chubby boy smile!
Kiss!

My handsome boys
This one has "future facebook profile pic" written all over it:-)

Current facebook profile pic. Love it!

*Heart*
I love how Grey is just peeking over Brian's shoulder

Love that baby!!
*Tickles*
Caught in action, dancing. This was the fancy spin part. They make me smile

1 comment:

  1. From the first time I saw these pictures, the "kiss" one has been my absolute favorite! I really,really love it! Lori

    ReplyDelete