Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Grey Crawling - Video

Our little Grey is a mover and a scoocher (as Kenna says). The past few days have gotten really cold. Time for socks! This adds a whole new slippery element to his crawling on our hardwood floors. :-) Sorry the video is dark, I don't know why it does that (taken on my phone). My house is lit up like Fort Knox, and the video view looks normal, but as soon as I hit record it darkens the lighting quite substantially. I'm sure I need to fiddle around with the settings or something? No idea. Anyway. It's bright daylight, with all our inside lights on too, even though it seems like evening.

Crawling


Drumming & crawling


He loves to growl and make these very weird throat sounds. I was trying to capture some of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment