Tuesday, December 14, 2010

New Place Names

I heard a new name few years ago. A name I've heard all my life (as a place-name), and yet had never considered it as a people-name. Major oversight:-)

Galilee. I really like it because it's really different, yet would have a current-in-2010 option for a nickname, Lilee (Lily), or LeeLee. I dunno. Something could work out.

Minor drawback for me: it can be a little tongue twister-ish if you try to say it too fast.

But I still give it 2 thumbs up.

Another place-name I had never considered as a people-name, was thought of by my brother and sister in law a few years ago...

Vienna. And now I have a cute little niece with that name! Another 2 thumbs up.

Both names are, in my consideration, feminine sounding, and pretty to look at. Love.

For someone who spends a great deal of time contemplating names, it's surprising to me that I am surprised by great names I've never thought of before! But I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment