Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Dress - Resolution

Thanks for the comments and emails, family! As most of you commented, the light green dress DID in fact make me look pregnant. The ones with straps were ok enough, but the other 5 girls are going with strapless styles and I don't want to be the odd man out, as it were. The other strapless dress with the gems on it...is only available online and is no longer in stores...and then I found...

This NEW dress! It's not online yet, the style is brand new. It is very similar to the style I traded it out for, with a few small variations. I really like it!! It's ordered and done.

7 comments:

  1. very simple but totally glam! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darla! You look great :D Love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is gorgeous on you!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeppers! Glad it worked out!Hope the other girls can all get their dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, in fact, Ann could not get her dress in time, and apparently doesn't like any other styles...the one she picked she feels covers her tummy best I suppose. Anyway, since she's the maid of honour, Lauren said she could do her dress in silver. Oh well. Glad I got mine!!

    ReplyDelete