Saturday, May 5, 2012

Blast from the Past - Video

Sometime after my Grandma passed away in October 2010, I was listening to all the old messages on my home phone and deleting them (this was likely in June of 2011 or so)...and I came across one that made me cry instantly, but also made me happy instantly. And I couldn't delete it, of course! A message from my Grandma. I was thinking about it the other day...what if something happens to my answering machine/phone, or what if I accidentally delete it someday? Tragic. So I saved it by way of video. I doubt I'll ever forget her voice, but it's such a nice reminder anyway. Her birthday would have been this month - she is dearly missed!!

2 comments:

  1. a great idea to video the phone so the recording of her voice can be preserved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wait, the video is not posted. Let me fix this! This is what I get for scheduling ahead time.:-)

    ReplyDelete