Monday, October 10, 2011

It's a Monday!

Hopefully by the end of today, Sonny will be a big brother! His Mommy (Laura) was induced this morning, so baby May should be here sooner than later! He seems rather unconcerned with his impending increase in responsibility:-)
Look at those eyes!
They insisted. Pretty boys. Pretty hair.

He looks like his Mommy! Last week I said to Brian (referring to both looks and personality) "Brooks is such a Kennedy", to which Brooks chimed in "No I'm not, she's in the bedroom" :-)

Someone was upset that he wasn't allowed to hold the camera.

I'm learning to french braid. Yes, yes, I know. Believe it or not, this is not the only 'essential' life skill that I fail to possess. I blame this on my mom, and the cabbage patch doll - but thats another story for another time!

No comments:

Post a Comment