Monday, May 23, 2011

My Favourite Things

On Saturday night we watched the new Narnia movie, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. I remember my dad reading us this book, and I believe it's my fave of the serious (although I have not read the Magician's Nephew).
I loved Aslan's words in the closing of the Dawn Treader movie... here is the quote from the book:

“It isn't Narnia, you know,” sobbed Lucy. “It's you. We shan't meet you there. And how can we live, never meeting you?”
“But you shall meet me, dear one,” said Aslan.
“Are are you there too, Sir?” said Edmund.
“I am,” said Aslan. “But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.


In any case, quotes are some of my favourite things. They are so inspirational and fun. I love reading them over and over. Click here to read Narnia quotes I posted a few years ago. Read the comments for excellent ones from my Aunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment